[colug-432] expired keys

Alon Ganon alon at ganon.me
Tue Jul 12 21:44:05 EDT 2016

If setting up an email server you can try an email server project I can
help contribute to https://mailinabox.email it's a great email server
suite which I run this email server with. It takes care of DMARC, SPF,
and DKIM records rather easily. Just my $0.02

Best Regards,

Alon Ganon

Alon's Personal E-Mail
If Business related please E-Mail: alon at dtg3d.com <mailto:alon at dtg3d.com>
Fax Number: Still building a proper E-Fax server
Blog: alonganon.info <https://alonganon.info>
Writer and Member of Being Libertarian <https://beinglibertarian.com>
Linkedin: Alon Ganon <https://www.linkedin.com/in/alonganon>
Twitter: ChiefGyk <https://www.twitter.com/ChiefGyk>
GitHub: ChiefGyk <https://github.com/ChiefGyk>
Supporter of Free/Libre Software
Sent on Xubuntu GNU/Linux with Mozilla Thunderbird
NOTES:
1)This is a private email server. Any information sent to
this server will not be shared with any third party.
See my manifesto about my servers and services
<https://ganon.me/manifesto.html>
for more detail
2)ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WILL BE SENT ENCRYPTED
Encryption Methods: GnuPG, VeraCrypt, or 7-Zip with AES256
Password for Encrypted files will be sent via alternate communication
(Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.) Unless email is sent encrypted with GnuPG