[colug-432] Spacewalk: where's rhn-virtualization-host?

Stephen Potter spp at unixsa.net
Tue Mar 1 23:49:53 EST 2016

I know this is kind of old, but Spacewalk is essentially dead.  Most of
the systems management efforts are in Foreman and Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
Red Hat Satellite, as of version 6, no longer uses spacewalk.  It is now
based on Foreman, Katello, and Puppet (along with Pulp and Candlepin as
minor pieces).

-spp