[colug-432] Used computer resources

Tom Hanlon tom at functionalmedia.com
Fri May 13 10:38:02 EDT 2016

Colug,

I live in Athens about 80 miles away so before I head up to Columbus I
wanted to confirm.

Does microcenter on Bethel still have assorted used machines for sale?

As I recall they did, but it has been a while since I have been there.

There was also a small store next to it, computer success? That had used
machines. Does that still exist?

I am looking for some older chassis that can hold at least a couple of hard
drives, seems anymore like the chassis are two small for more than a single
disk.

Is there a new resource, a recycler perhaps with a decent website of
available inventory?

Thanks,

Tom