[colug-432] splunk?

Evan Miller evanmiller2112 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:36:13 EDT 2016

Splunk is widely used at enterprise level. It is closed-source and
generally licensed on a by-the-gigabyte basis. I've deployed it myself in a
production environment and it does a great job.

That said on the open source side something like Graylog or ELK
(elasticsearch, logstash, kibana) is a common comparison to the features
and function of Splunk.

Hope that helps!

Evan