[colug-432] automatic LDAP add

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Wed Oct 19 22:47:48 EDT 2016

Or do you mean the "create home directory" option?

If a machine is joined to LDAP and pam is setup correctly, then all
the users in the specified LDAP search domain will be available
to the machine.  If their home directories or automount is not
configured, then they will get errors when they login.