[colug-432] [OT] announcing Columbus' own PostgreSQL User Group

Douglas J Hunley doug.hunley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:14:34 EDT 2016

Sorry for the OT post, but some on this list had previously expressed
interest in a PostgreSQL User Group at OLF and I just wanted to let the
list know that I'm in the process of launching said group. Our first
meeting won't be until Jan 24th due to the upcoming holiday scheduling
frenzy, but I invite you all to follow our Twitter (@pgCMH) and join the
discussion on Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/postgresCMH/). We'll be
meeting on the 4th Tues of every month thereafter.

Since this is OT, pls direct replies to the Meetup mailing list (or me),
not this list.

Again, sorry for the interruption.

--
{