[colug-432] Grub legacy issue

Steve Potter spp at unixsa.net
Tue Feb 21 17:05:24 EST 2017

Bingo!

-------- Original message --------From: Angelo McComis <angelo at mccomis.com> Date: 2/21/17  9:02 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Central OH Linux User Group - 432xx <colug-432 at colug.net> Subject: Re: [colug-432] Grub legacy issue
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Installation_Guide/ap-rescuemode.html#s2-rescuemode-boot-reinstall-bootloader

Perhaps the bootloader just needs reinstalled.