[colug-432] Wanted: COLUG meeting coordinator

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:14:23 EDT 2018

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:20 PM, Scott Merrill <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:

> Is anyone interested in picking up the mantle of meeting coordinator?  I'd
> hate to see the group dissolve completely, so if anyone has the time and
> energy to schedule meetings, please step up!

What's the job description (e.g., is it just poking at people to give talks
& sending reminders of upcoming meetings?  Or is there a coincident
obligation to have access to an ongoing meeting spot)?  Is CMM still a
viable meeting location (and, if so, what's the scheduling process for
that)?

Thanks,
Jeff