[colug-432] The Future of COLUG?

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Nov 4 11:08:45 EST 2019

Hello friends!

As you all have realized, I've been pretty uninvolved with COLUG of late.  I haven't attempted to schedule a meeting in a long time. The mailing list is extremely low-volume.

What should we do?  Are y'all happy with this? Do you have a need for a Linux User Group to help you solve problems and learn new things?  Are you all finding community and support elsewhere?

I was approached at OLF about breathing new life into the group by Chris Punches.  He has some big ideas, and I'm happy to see them come to life.  But this is an eclectic group of passionate folks, so I want to start a public conversation about what *you* all see as the future of COLUG, and how you want to participate with it.

Chris can share his vision here, and we can all work together to figure out what we want.

Cheers!

--
  Scott Merrill
  skippy at skippy.net