[colug-432] Your return of Brother Compact Monochrome Laser...

return at amazon.com return at amazon.com
Fri Oct 2 13:57:59 EDT 2020

Hello Russell,

We've accepted your return request. Once we receive the item below, we'll issue your refund.

View instructions:
https://www.amazon.com/spr/returns/label/336037cd-8ec1-4364-8ee7-e33718a7921a?rmaId=DWdCRFpNRRMA&ref_=E_Label_Page

Check return & refund status:
https://www.amazon.com/spr/returns/cart?orderId=114-9948041-9903437&ref_=E_RRT_status

Send by: Sun, Nov 1
Return ship method:
  Kohl's Dropoff – no box or label needed

Item details:
- Brother Compact Monochrome Laser...

Estimated refund: $200.12*
Refund will appear on your Amazon account within 2 to 4 hours after we receive the item.

*The total refund amount may vary based on shipping, late return, or other fees, learn more.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=901926&ref_=E_LM_Refund_Help

This email was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming email. Please don't reply to this message.