[colug-lunch] 2017-05-04 11:30 Lunch meeting -- May the Fourth be with You

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Tue May 2 13:01:36 EDT 2017

2017 May Fourth
11:30 am

At the Hofbrau Haus Columbus
http://www.hofbrauhauscolumbus.com/
 ... caution -- site attempts to play audio

Hofbräuhaus Columbus
Grandview Yards
800 Goodale Blvd.
Call us: 614-294-BIER (2437)

located at the SouthEast corner of the Grandview Yard
(first building West of the railroad underpass, on Goodale
Blvd)

Free parking to the North in the parking structure

The facility is a large clear-span beer hall with both a
buffet available, as well as 'off the menu' ordering.  'Keg
tapping' is tonight (First Tuesday) with the month's new
offering unveiled at 19:00

Credit cards welcomed

Weather permitting, an Episode IV 'Jawa sand crawler' quality
metals facility is nearby for a field trip
	Stargate Metals, also known as
	Research Alloys
http://www.researchalloys.com/

[I know, I know -- 'Stargate' SG-1 is a different movie
'universe', and then TV series, but ... ]

As with the Jawas, cash works best at Stargate

-- Russ herrold