[carpe] My Arduino Repo

Gabriel Sheeley iammcgaber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:51:11 EST 2016

Jim suggested I push the Arduino code I was working on up to my GitHub, so here it is.

https://github.com/iammcgaber/Arduino/tree/master <https://github.com/iammcgaber/Arduino/tree/master>

The ‘LCD Push Button Test’ was the template I started with, and my first attempt to move text around the screen is in the ‘Move text with buttons’ folder.

We had talked about not using the delay method because it stops the program, so I am hoping to experiment soon with some of the other options we discussed.  This weekend is Hack OHIO, so I will be busy with that, but I will try to have made progress by the December meeting.

Gabriel