[carpe] Multimeters

Peter Stryjewski pstryjew at columbus.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 16:15:12 EST 2017

First wow, I haven't priced multimeters in 25 years.  They are a bargain
now.   Of course, the reason is that I have a couple Fluke MM that have
served me well.

I'd go with the second choice, the Mastech.  I'm sure the gray hairs
(like me) have boxes of discarded tools that just didn't work well.  Buy
the more expensive one and you should be happy.

But you can always go to Harbor Freight and spend $6
http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=multimeter
Get the $4 test leads too:
http://www.harborfreight.com/18-inch-low-voltage-multi-colored-test-leads-66717.html

You can find a 20% coupon on the site too.  Also a coupon for a free
"power strip".

Pete