[colug-432] 24-bit Sound Input

Tom Hanlon tom at functionalmedia.com
Mon Dec 14 02:24:55 EST 2009

Dave,

I am really happy with my edirol R-09HR.

It is a standalone recorder, 24 bit .

Perhaps something like that would give you what you need , and also
serve as a fun hand held recorder ?

I see it at $300 or so.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0016MLUKU/ref=asc_df_B0016MLUKU984016?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B0016MLUKU

I think I found mine a little bit cheaper.

The level indicators are nice and visible, the built in mics, if you
ever used them, seem pretty good to me.

--
Tom