[colug-432] december

Travis Sidelinger travis at ilive4code.net
Fri Dec 18 10:53:14 EST 2009

Disappointingly it does seem interest is fading.  Having a local group
of peers and seeing what those peers are up to has had tremendous
value.  I've always tried to do my part in giving back by presenting
myself, thou life's responsibilities has made attendance of late
difficult.  It would be a shame to loose this valuable resource.

-Travis