[colug-432] december

Mike Haun haun.mike at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:44:37 EST 2009

I would sure hate to see it go away.  No bout a doubt it!

It's a lot of fun learning about new applications that members present -
many of which I'm interested in but may not have the time to get into right
then.  I have put to use several ideas which I've learned from you COLUG
geeks over the past few years.  A couple of these ideas have been important
and useful to my business.

I also don't mind continuing to host whenever the group wants it to be up in
this area of town.  Since we meet late in the month, let's take December off
each year since that always tends to land so close to Christmas?

To quote Travis, "It would be a shame to loose this valuable resource."

Mike