[colug-432] SLES10 sp3 upgrades

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Fri Dec 18 12:06:17 EST 2009

Travis

Thanks for the note. We has several go ok but then one (a pretty
important one) go toes-up during the upgrade.  We suspected that the
bootloader was not written correctly, but sounds like your diagnosis
is more accurate here.

Have they offered an update to the patch/migration package?

--
- Angelo

via mobile device