[colug-432] YAPC 2010

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Sat Dec 19 11:41:12 EST 2009

I talked to Heath about this a couple of weeks ago. Things are moving along.
He's trying to nail down some of the higher level details (exactly where at
OSU), and will start working out the lower level details after the new
year.

He's very interested in everybody's ideas on how to make it great.

He'll be talking at 1/21 PM group. (shameless plug)
http://columbus.pm.org/node/127