[colug-432] non-free software created using GPLv3 GCC

ekspiulo ekspiulo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:22:56 EDT 2009

I can say, with out using any legal analysis whatsoever, that if this
were the case, you would already know about it.

That said the executable code produced by a compiler is no more a
derivative work of the compiler's source code than an image produced by
GIMP is a derivative work of its source code.