[colug-432] Presentation for 9/30

Tom Hanlon tom at functionalmedia.com
Tue Sep 29 19:40:22 EDT 2009

Colug,

I am not able to attend Wednesday 9/30 meeting.

But, I am in NYC Hadoop world learning hadoop.

Think distributed filesystem, Googles MapReduce Open Source
implementation.

Think parse filter parse send results. Sort of cool... well maybe.

given a time where I can attend a meeting, and given interest I could
perhaps present on Hadoop.

Just a thought.

--
Tom