[colug-432] Overheard a few days ago in a library dedicated to Frank Lloyd Wright

Tom Hanlon tom at functionalmedia.com
Mon Dec 13 01:01:37 EST 2010

I bet they paid a lot of money for that broken, but "nifty" touchscreen.

Just like a lot of folks paid a lot of money for a innovative houses
with little or no storage and leaky roofs designed by Frank Lloyd
Wright.

So perhaps the broken "nifty" screen was a symbolic piece of art with
a statement, placed by a witty programmer ;-)

Just kidding, I like his architecture, and a screen can be both
"nifty" and functional of course.

--
Tom