[colug-432] blender presentation

Shane Zatezalo lottadot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 20:54:57 EST 2010

Hey all,

There is a non-free "introduction to Blender" class in downtown Columbus Saturday March 13th (tomorrow). I know there was some interest last year when someone was going to do a few presentations on it at the monthly COLUG Meeting (that never happened, that I can recall).

The URL for more information:

http://www.meetup.com/techlifecolumbus/calendar/12820387/?a=nr1c_grp&rv=nr1c

It's at 1pm. $50.00.

 Shane

PS I have no affiliation with it other then I saw it listed, and have since registered to attend it. I can't vouch for the presenter or anything at all about it, though I am hoping to learn quite a bit tomorrow.