[colug-432] Mo' bulged electrolytic capacitors: LCD Monitor: 1280x1024 19"

Richard Troth rmt at casita.net
Fri Nov 5 18:46:15 EDT 2010

Where'd you get a capacitance meter?  I need one.

What's the deal with the spares?  You have 1000 µF capacitors just
lying around?  I used to.

What release of Knoppix?  Do you know if Klaus (or anyone) is working
on an update?  The "live" Fedora and Kubuntu CDs are okay, but there
was something magical about how Knoppix "just works", and it never
seemed as heavy as the installable flavors.