[colug-432] salvaged capacitors in zip lock bags

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:18:23 EST 2010

On 11/8/10, jep200404 at columbus.rr.com <jep200404 at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> Earlier, I wrote:
> Actually, the more I think about it, they are not "just lying around".
> They are in a zip lock bag with other capacitors within a range
> of values and range of diameters. How about you Ethan?

Couple of small ziplock bags, several tacklebox drawers with ceramic,
tantalum, and aluminum electrolytics of various types and sizes.  Not
so many polyester or other audio-stage-friendly caps.  Lots of ceramic
103K and 104K decoupling caps with various pin spacings (0.1", 0.2",
0.3" and 0.4").

-ethan