[colug-432] 2011 Columbus Code Camp

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:36:40 EDT 2011

We're organizing a code camp to be held Saturday, October 22nd @ TechColumbus. What's a code camp? It's a community event (following the Code Camp Manifesto -- see http://www.thedevcommunity.org/CodeCamps/Manifesto.aspx) where developers learn from their peers. Everyone is welcome to attend and speak.

The Code Camp follows these principles:
by and for the developer community
always free
community-developed material
no fluff – only code
never occur during working hours
Sessions will range from lightning talks to chalk talks to more formal presentations. There will be a mix of presenters-- some will be experienced public speakers, some may be making their first-ever public presentation. We expect to see people from throughout the region and beyond.

For more information, please visit http://columbuscodecamp.com

Potential Presenters

If you have something you're passionate about as a developer, please share it at the Columbus Code Camp.
Have a php configuration hack you love?
Figured out a better way to debug linux USB drivers?
Found a way to navigate a Windows registry in lisp?
Got a one-liner shell pipeline that you can type by muscle memory?
Have a python pattern you can't live without?
Figured out a better way to count story points with a .NET widget?
Sign up to share it!  Visit http://bit.ly/cmhcc-presentation and tell us what you'd like to talk about.

For more information, for sponsorship opportunities, or if you just want to help out, please contact the Columbus Code Camp organizers at cmhcodecamp at gmail.com.

---
Jeff Frontz, co-organizer