[colug-432] Dual Monitor Color Correction

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 03:46:02 EDT 2011

Does anybody have any experience with color correction for a dual monitor
setup. I'm running Ubuntu 11.04 with Gnome 2.32 desktop (and compiz), I have
two brand new, identical displays and am having quite a color
difference. I'm also using an Nvidia card with proprietary drivers, and both
displays are connect via DVI. I have tried resetting both display's settings
to factory...several times. I have also tried swapping the cables around,
and the color remains per display (it is obvious, one has quite a red hue on
certain items and the other has a green).

Thanks,
Rob Haag