[colug-432] (IBM!) Keyboard Oddness

Jeff Frontz jeff.frontz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:08:55 EDT 2011

And if you can't make any headway, Unicomp will actually do repairs on
the keyboards -- and you can talk to the guy who knows more about them
than anyone if you give them a call ( 1-800-777-4886 (ext. 202 or
206); Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM till 6:00 PM Eastern). They're
still made in the US of A at Lexington, Kentucky and you'll talk to
someone right at the plant.

Unicomp Endurapro.  Accept no substitutes.