[colug-432] CentOS

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Mon Dec 19 08:50:52 EST 2011

On 12/18/2011 03:24 PM, Scott Merrill wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Joshua Kramer<joskra42.list at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> And now for the contrary point of view...
> That didn't seem particularly contrary!
>
> I personally don't understand the vitriol. I don't mind using Unity on
> Ubuntu or GNOME 3 on Fedora 16. Yes, they're both different than what
> came before, but neither actively retards usefulness with my
> computers.

My main problem with it is there is no option for "Focus follows mouse"
and I've read there never will be.  My second main problem is that on a
high-resolution display the menus are very far away from the
application.  I'd never get passed either of those.  The dozens of other
usability problems I could probably get used to.

Judd