[colug-432] CentOS

Bill Baker bill_chris at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 18 18:52:08 EST 2011

The thing I don't like about Unity is that you can only launch 3
programs from the main menu.  If you want to be able to launch more, you
have to figure out how to launch them first and then make them stick on
the side bar.  And there is a "More Programs" submenu, but clicking it
does absolutely nothing.  In fact, none of the 3 top options does
anything.  At least not on my computer.