[colug-432] are the meetings on google calendar? yahoo calendar?

Ed Liddle ed at someplaceinohio.net
Mon Dec 19 09:40:14 EST 2011

I believe there may be an option to embed google calender to display on a
web page. I am not sure if that would help the situation of having one
calendar in 2 places.

-Ed

On Dec 19, 2011 9:31 AM, "Scott Merrill" <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM, <jep200404 at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:24:59 ...

>> Someone accused me last week of being a Google fan.  I'm a fan of open
>> protocols, for which in...
Yes, because scraping screens is the right way to solve data
interchange problems in the year 2011.

Who needs things like native calendaring protocols or RSS or portable
data formats when you can scrape HTML like it's 1999!

The fact that you don't use a modern portable device that can't speak
CalDAV doesn't mean the rest of us need to suffer in the last century
with you. :)

Cheers,
Scott