[colug-432] su broken on fedora f14

Richard Troth rmt at casita.net
Sun Feb 20 16:37:22 EST 2011

SELinux?
You may have one or more files with a borken context.  If that is so,
you can test the theory by turning off enforcement.  If it works when
SELinux is not enforcing, then you probably just need to restore the
SELinux context ... maybe of 'su', maybe of /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow
... or maybe just relabel the whole shootin match like some people do
at every reboot.  I don't remember the command(s) to restore context
because I turn off SELinux from the get-go.