[colug-432] su broken on ...

Phil Cuellar pjcuellar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:46:56 EST 2011

Disclaimer: Not a Linux expert, and I don't even play one on TV.

I recall that when using an earlier version of Ubuntu (jaunty maybe?)
, the wireless network password asterisks displayed in the box bore no
relation to the actual number of characters in the password. IIRC it
defaulted to eight asterisks.

YMMV...

~Phil