[colug-432] Looking for a Linux-based time-keeping application

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Fri Feb 25 13:02:43 EST 2011

First off: do you need to be doing this from the command line? The
graphical user interface in modern Linux distributions is very robust.
The graphical file browsers work very nicely, and you should have
little trouble using the graphical file browser of your distribution
if you have any experience with Windows Explorer.

This might be a good place to start if you want more information about
the Linux filesystem:
   http://tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/html/sect_03_01.html