[colug-432] Looking for a Linux-based time-keeping application

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Fri Feb 25 13:22:37 EST 2011

Yeah, I kinda do. Some files just don't seem to be editable unless I come
at them via the command line. On GoBoLinux. Kindly insert here all the
other reasons I would give if I knew what they are... but at bottom I
*like* the command line. Temporary crutch or no, if you don't have the
command line you don't really have much.