[colug-432] Streaming

Thomas W. cranston cranston.thomas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:42:01 EST 2011

Where does Austin City Limits hide their stream in my computer? Ubuntu
10.04.

I have to download at the library, as I only have dialup.

I go You Tube to download videos of people that I am trying out for. You
Tube puts the download in /tmp. I drag it over to somewhere in /home. I
am then able to take it home and learn their material.

I streamed ACL 1/1/11 (Cheap Trick) this week at the Library. It does
not show up in tmp. Any idea where they hide it? Does streaming work
different than downloading a You Tube video?

Tom