[colug-432] Streaming

Angelo McComis angelo at mccomis.com
Sun Jan 9 18:24:55 EST 2011

This almost seems to raise a consumer rights question:  if you send
something to my machine, do I have the right to save it to retrieve it
later?  Do I have the right to decode and leave the content viewable
later? At what point do you draw the line here?

We DVR broadcast and cable content. Why do Internet types try to make
online content so much more difficult to do the equivalent with?

- Angelo