[colug-432] Used hardware place ?

Peter Kukla fruviad at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 11:33:55 EDT 2011

Redemtech appears to have absorbed Retrobox, which was reselling used equipment from a warehouse on the east side of Columbus and had a web-enabled sales interface.  Maybe Retrobox is who you're thinking of?

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, Chris Harting <clharting at rocketmail.com> wrote:

Redemtech: www.redemtech.com
Or, their online business, Red Rabbitt: www.redrabbitt.com

On 07/06/2011 12:40 AM, Tom Hanlon wrote:
> Brian,
>
> I was looking to buy some hardware.
>
> I recall a used place that had a nice online interface, they seem to be long gone.
>
> --
> Tom
> On Jul 5, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Brian Miller wrote:
>
>> On 07/05/2011 10:07 AM, Greg Sidelinger wrote:
>>> And to think Scott just mentioned them when asking for a July presentation.
>>>
>>> http://freegeekcolumbus.org/
>>>
>>> Greg

>> If you're trying to get rid of it, FreeGeekColumbus is a good choice, as
>> Greg mentioned.  Or were you looking to buy used hardware?
> Tom Hanlon
> tom at functionalmedia.com
> Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer
> Certified MySQL DBA

Chris Harting
clharting at rocketmail.com
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."  Mark Twain