[colug-432] Used hardware place ?

Larry Howell lhowell at speakeasy.net
Wed Jul 6 12:12:03 EDT 2011

Peter Kukla wrote:
> Redemtech appears to have absorbed Retrobox, which was reselling used equipment from a warehouse on the east side of Columbus and had a web-enabled sales interface.  Maybe Retrobox is who you're thinking of?

Redemtech is a division of Micro Industries (as is Micro Center), and is
one of several recyclers that Free Geek Columbus uses.  Retrobox was in
Gahanna.  Redemtech's office is in Hillard, and their processing yard is
in Grove City.  I'm not aware of any relationship between Retrobox and
Redemtech, but haven't asked any of our contacts specifically about it.

Larry Howell, ex-Treasurer
Free Geek Columbus, Inc