[colug-432] July presenter(s) needed

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Jul 7 16:39:16 EDT 2011

On Jul 6, 2011, at 8:43 AM, Scott Merrill wrote:

> Can we get a couple more brave souls to step up for 5 or 10 minutes?

I can talk about some of the stuff I'm doing on Bro-IDS.  I'll be doing three hours on Bro at Indiana University the day before the COLUG meeting, but I can squeeze something fun into 10 minutes. :)

Bro is good for a lot more than just security concerns too, so I think it should be good for a general tech-y audience that wants to know more about their network.

  .Seth

--
Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network