[colug-432] July presenter(s) needed

Richard Troth rmt at casita.net
Wed Jul 6 10:48:45 EDT 2011

>>        "Extreme Filesystem Sharing"
>>        IPv6 - 4th Dimension Info Superhighway
>
> These two look the most interesting, to my eye.
> I don't know how many IBM Z Series users we have on the list,
> so I worry that that topic may be a shade too esoteric
> for the bulk of COLUG's membership.   ...

I understand.
I was going to suggest that the above two were/are
likely to be most relevant anyway.  The "z specific" stuff is
fun for me personally because I have used mainframe HW
off and on throughout my career.  I also love beating HW
into submission (by porting Linux and other FOSS things).
But mainframe access and interest are not universal.