[colug-432] Hello!

Matthew Sibson colug at matthewsibson.com
Mon Jul 25 16:13:47 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I've been lurking on the list for some time now and as I hope to attend
the meeting this week I thought it was high time I introduced myself!

I've been dabbling with Linux since high school and together with
OpenBSD it's been a key part of my working life for the past 6 years. My
main area of expertise has been as a LAPP/LAMP web developer but I've
been involved in all sorts of projects ranging from large scale web apps
to rolling out Asterisk VOIP systems to building a Linux based domain
controller for a Windows network.

I moved here from the UK in January of this year so I don't know many
people and I'd love to meet local folks in the industry and get involved
in the Columbus tech scene.

Hope to see you all Wednesday!

Matthew