[colug-432] July COLUG Meeting Announcement

Richard Troth rmt at casita.net
Tue Jul 26 20:08:08 EDT 2011

Just to confirm:
my contribution to tomorrow evening's festivities will be "Extreme
Filesystems".

After some discussion with Scott, and hearing from others, it's clear
that the IPv6 talk is something that should be done with more prep and
allowed to take more time.

I'll be giving both talks, as well as one on SAN for mainframe Linux,
at the VM and Linux Workshop later this week.

-- Rick;   <><