[colug-432] PyOhio 2011 Registration Open

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Jun 7 20:42:30 EDT 2011

All,

PyOhio 2011 registration is now officially open!

PyOhio is a two-day conference on July 30 and 31, 2011 at the Ohio
Union at the Ohio State University (same place as last year).  We have
some great sponsors this year, some great giveaways planned (official
announcements soon), and from the looks of the talk, tutorial, and
panel submissions, some awesome talks this year.  We will even have
T-Shirts this year!

As always, the conference is free, and we will provide coffee, tea,
pop, and snacks.  We might need to ask for T--Shirt money, but it will
be at-cost, and optional.  But I think a T-Shirt will be an awesome
souvenir for a great weekend!

Please register at http://www.pyohio.org and then click "Register".

I look forward to seeing you at PyOhio this year!!

Best Regards,
Eric