[colug-432] CyanogenMod

Rob Funk rfunk at funknet.net
Mon Jun 20 09:41:39 EDT 2011

On Sunday, June 19, 2011 09:18:19 PM Aaron Howard wrote:
> I have an original Motorola Droid running cyanogen. The rooting process was
> fairly easy and straightforward. I followed a howto online.
>
> I am happy with cyanogen but have not upgraded to 7.x yet. I think it might
> stretch the Droid a little too much.

One of my co-workers runs CyanogenMod 7 on his original Droid.

It's also been good for extending the useful life of my wife's HTC Hero, which
came out a month before the Droid and has similar specs. Though she still
can't wait until she's eligible for a phone upgrade in six weeks. She envies
me with my Evo.