[colug-432] CyanogenMod

philip farris philipfarris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:15:39 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I have been wanting to check out the CyanogenMod rom for a while what
version are you running on your D1?

I have the latest Chevy #1 Simply Stunning running @ 1ghz and it TRULY was
like getting a new phone.  Any suggestions on decent terminal emulators for
Android.  The one named "Terminal Emulator" is so-so.

Take Care!

FiL