[colug-432] Bar Codes

Thomas W. cranston cranston.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:18:25 EDT 2011

Hi

A little off subject

I am trying to identify where something comes from by the 12 digits
associated with a bar code.

Home Depot sells 1 x yellow pine, but not int the lengths I want. I want
to find out who mills the lumber. Each piece has a bit of plastic with a
bar code stapled to it. In this case the numbers associated w/the bar
code are 0 99167 21015 5. There is no company name printed along with
the bar code.

Lumber yards where I live no longer carry what I need.

Is there anyway I can determine who the manufacturer is?

Tom