[colug-432] Home Networking Equipment

FiL Farris philipfarris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:59:22 EDT 2012

Hello,

For my home use I have a NetGear N3500L that has been great for all my
needs.  NetGear marketed this model for use with open source firmware
i believe.   I have used DD-WRT in the past on it with great results
but have been running Tomato for the past year or so.  There is a
pretty decent site at www.myopenrouter.com (netgear recommends this
site in their documentation and I am sure has some ties to it) that
has provided me with good information,  materials, and firmwares.

May not meet every spec on your list but I have been VERY pleased with
it.  If I remember right I got it for around 30.00 on a Micro Center -
Newegg price match.

FiL