[colug-432] KVM management

Neal Dias roman at ensecure.org
Mon Aug 6 14:50:39 EDT 2012

May want to look into oVirt.

Actively developed; is, or was, an active upstream project for Red
Hat's Enterprise Virtualization, which means they have a vested
interest in seeing the project continue and mature.

Regarding VNC, SPICE is an alternative you may want to explore.

http://spice-space.org

Disclaimer; I don't run these myself, nor really looked at them after
I left RHT.

-nd