[colug-432] Meetings?

Keith Larson klarson at K12GROUP.NET
Mon Aug 27 07:27:43 EDT 2012

I'm sorry.  I mixed up my user groups.  There were two with very close names.  My mistake.

>>> Rick Troth <rmt at casita.net> 8/26/2012 10:07 PM >>>
My understanding was that we always have a little dead time in the summer.

I missed the June meeting to personal chagrin because I'm pretty
heavily into virtualization.  Was down at U Kentucky at ... no kidding
... "the VM and Linux Workshop".  Ironic.

-- R; <><

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Robert Grimm <robertgrimm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there still COLUG meetings? I just went through my old emails to
> see if there was a meeting this week and found that I haven't seen a
> meeting announcement since June, which, in
> a first for Gmail, absolutely fails to display. I tried looking it up
> on the web site, but that seems to still be down and the Internet
> Archive is over a year out of date for colug.net. Also, the Google
> Calendar hasn't been updated since the June meeting. By my estimation,
> there should have been a meeting yesterday that I would have gone to
> had I known. Will there be any more meetings or has the schedule
> changed?
>
> Robert Grimm
> Voice: (614) 212-4625
> http://www.datablitz.net