[colug-432] I/O Error?

Bill Schwanitz bilsch at bilsch.org
Sun Dec 2 15:28:03 EST 2012

that looks like a physical medium or file system error.

look at dmesg output and/or /var/log/messages ( or syslog or kernel )

post back if you find anything that looks like an error

Bill Schwanitz

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. - Albert Einstein.